2014年11月16日星期日

AB CAREER TEST TAKES THE GUESSWORK OUT OF ONE OF LIFE’S TOUGHEST QUESTIONS

Have you ever wondered what to do for a career? I know it can be tough to make such a huge decision. Me? I’ve never had that luxury. My eventual future as an AngryBirds.com blogger was decided by my overbearing parents at a very young age, and my life has been dedicated to reaching that goal since my early days in the nest. Still, I often dream about what life would be like in some other line of work. If only there was some tool that could tell me what I might be good at… Oh wait – that’s why I’m writing this!

2

It’s the Angry Birds Career Test! Just answer a few questions about yourself, and BAM! Your perfect career comes out the other end. Each question was formulated using super-science to provide you with a 99.999% accurate profession-choosing experience. The test does not lie folks! Feel free to add the results to your CV or resumé! Or just post it to your Facebook timeline to show everyone how cool you are. Either way,check it out → https://www.facebook.com/angrybirds/app_397704447035783

Reblog from https://www.angrybirds.com/blog/ab-career-test-takes-the-guesswork-out-of-one-of-lifes-toughest-questions

没有评论:

发表评论