2014年10月29日星期三

Save my garden free online tower defense game

Save my garden tower defense game logo
Save my garden tower defense game logo
Save my garden is a funny tower defense game with cute graphics and polished game control. Build defense plants towers and protect your garden from being ruined by pests!
You are the owner of a beautiful garden full of nicely grown vegetables and flowers. But the pleasant taste of your plants also attracts hordes of parasites. Defend the harvesting together with your plants, and survive the attack by moles, bugs and other small creatures!
Save my garden game build towers
Save my garden game build towers
Click and place defensive plant towers in the ground holes. In each level the pits are limited, and placing plays a more important role in this tower defense game. The little tomato on the right side of the screen shows the life remaining, don’t let the bugs take your fruits!
Save my garden game unlock new plants
Save my garden game unlock new plants
Once you clear a level a new plant is unlocked. The plants have different abilities, some have area of damage, others can put debuffs on bugs. The combination of their different abilities may have surprising effects.
The insects are coming from left to right, and very often there are one or two ways of entrance. Fasten the gameplay by pressing the little arrow keys at the left bottom corner, this can help you save some time.
Save my garden game defend your fruits
Save my garden game defend your fruits

Save my garden tower defense game has delighted design and soundtrack, and you may even find the characters adorable. But don’t get tricked by the cute-looking graphics, it’s real war out there in your garden! Click HERE to play http://www.11oyun.com/html/453.html

没有评论:

发表评论